VersaReports ReportServer is the first report server that hosts reports created with nearly ANY Microsoft .NET reporting packages, including SAP Crystal Reports, DevExpress XtraReports, Telerik Reporting, and GrapeCity ActiveReports. With VersaReports ReportServer, you can:
- Work with any reporting package you want
- Schedule reports to run at any frequency
- Pass parameters to reports
- Integrate with your security infrastructure
- Store reports in any format, including the native format of the report designer package
- Maintain old runs of your reports for as long as you want.
VersaReports ReportServer has the flexibility to integrate into your existing infrastructure and provides an easy-to-use, AJAX-based web interface so that your users can see and do what they need to do without a lot of hand-holding.
Now Shipping ReportServer version 2.7!
Our current release was created to address a number of customer requests, including:
- Storing remote server -- Sharepoint, FTP or remote Windows folder -- connection information for re-use with any report
- Letting administrators to restrict the types of report recipients permitted for reports
- Support for using report parameter values in the e-mail notification templates
- More choices for relative date/time parameters
- Letting schedulers print a report that's requested for a format that doesn't support printing
- Using UNC references with username and password for where reports are stored
Plus all the easy-to-use features and unbeatable price our customers are raving about.
Try now, free for 30 days!