VersaReports ReportServer is the first report server that hosts reports created with nearly ANY Microsoft .NET reporting packages, including SAP Crystal Reports, DevExpress XtraReports, Telerik Reporting, Grape City/Data Dynamics ActiveReports. With VersaReports ReportServer, you can:
- Work with any reporting package you want
- Schedule reports to run at any frequency
- Pass parameters to reports
- Integrate with your security infrastructure
- Store reports in any format, including the native format of the report designer package
- Maintain old runs of your reports for as long as you want.
VersaReports ReportServer has the flexibility to integrate into your existing infrastructure and provides an easy-to-use, AJAX-based web interface so that your users can see and do what they need to do without a lot of hand-holding.
Now Shipping ReportServer version 2.1!
Our current release takes ReportServer's flexibility and ease-of-use several steps further with:
- Lower-cost editions -- ReportServer/CR, ReportServer/XR, ReportServer/AR, ReportServer/TR -- that work with a single report designer in addition to the all-in-one Universal Edition
- Store reports in Oracle and MySQL in addition to SQL Server
- Schedule reports using dynamic and cascading parameters even if your report designer doesn't support dynamic parameters!
- Significantly simplified installation and configuration
- Improved distribution list features
- Distribute reports to printers and to Sharepoint document libraries, in addition to distributing reports to users, e-mail addresses, and remote file servers
- Improved multi-threading support
- Support for using ActiveDirectory or Windows groups for distributing reports
All this and more for an unbeatable price. Try now, free for 30 days!